Friday, May 13, 2016

Writers block or just exhaustion? By Christopher Kasmiroski

I have built several companies in the past, but they were mainly built
due to my knowledge and potential revenues. Now I have my dream
orchard, my company, what will be my children's company one day (I
hope). This is the first company my young children, ages 12 &14, are
involved with. So I'm showing them the tedious way to build all aspects
of a company from manufacturing (our orchard), to distribution (our
online sales partners), to retail and marketing (my writers block) and
everything in between.

Years in the making to produce what will soon be recognized as the
world's or one the world's finest olive oils. Now we can begin sharing
this incredible Texas produced extra virgin olive oil with the world.
Marketing 101; generate
content.......content........content.......nothing......still nothing..
I'm going out to the orchard to clear my head.

CWK





No comments:

Post a Comment