Wednesday, June 1, 2016

More Texas Flooding (more rain coming today) by CWK

Funny when you build a company and layout the various pieces as to how
jumbled items can become once you move to execution. Reminds me of a
quote from Helmuth Karl Bernhard Graf von Moltke, "no plan of operations
extends with any certainty beyond the first contact with the main
hostile force". I have often thrown business plans out the window and
even retooled businesses into completely new verticals. Texas Angel Oil
has very loose boundaries as my families company seeks to find the
footing best suited to some of our main goals. Goals: 1)Serve 2)Never
compromise quality 3)Be a light in this darkening world. Very simple
goals and I'm sure you're wondering about sales, messaging,
distribution, etc... strategy. As I posted in the past, Texas Angel Oil
is a unique company due to selling out all the product we can produce
every year. Always be selling, especially when your product is as good
as ours. That's secondary at this unique point in time thanks to God's
blessings.

So our neighbors throughout south central Texas are literally flooding.
The photos are in front of my home in Cypress, including my awesome
redneck neighbor riding through the flood to check on people. More rain
comes today and my great plan of posting about how the Texas Angel Oil
extra virgin olive oil blend of Arbequina, Coratina, Leccino, and Picual
Texas grown olives came to be. My plan did not survive contact with the
enemy so to speak.

1) Serve: If you have been affected by the flood please contact me and
I'll send you Texas Angel Oil extra virgin olive oil at no cost to you.
Contact me at: flood@texasangeloil.com


www.texasangeloil.com





No comments:

Post a Comment